CBG announces vacancy for the position of Director of Public Relations and Marketing.
The duties shall include but will not be limited to directing all public and media relations; Setting up and implementing of marketing plan; Analyzing client, market, competitor data and implementing corresponding adjustments to the marketing plan; Managing all marketing, advertising, promotional and event activities.
- Quality higher education minimum at Master’s level ;
- Significant work experience at a similar capacity;
- Superior communication skills in Georgian, English and Russian languages;
- Experience as a journalist / reporter will be a significant advantage;
- Superior people’s skills;
- Multitasking ability under tight deadlines and time pressure;
- Creative, Positive, motivated;
- Team work abilities;
Interested candidates should e-mail their resumes with a recent photo attached, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Director of Public Relations and Marketing” in a subject line. Selected candidates shall go through a multistep interview / screening process.