CAS announces vacancy for the position of Administrative Manager.
The duties shall include but will not be limited to solving day-to-day administrative issues; Assisting directorate and General Director in organizing meetings, travel arrangements, preparing standardized contracts and other documentation for signing, etc.
- Quality higher education minimum at Master’s level;
- Law education will be considered as a significant advantage;
- Significant work experience at a similar capacity;
- Superior communication skills in Georgian, English and Russian languages;
- Superior people’s skills;
- Multitasking ability under tight deadlines and time pressure;
- Positive and motivated.
Interested candidates should e-mail their resumes with a recent photo attached, to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Administrative Manager” in a subject line. Selected candidates shall go through a multistep interview / screening process.